TELLA TOOL & MFG. CO., is located in Lombard, and it is one of the companies that is continuously growing and progressing. Its total dedication to quality and personal interest in servicing the needs of the customers has earned a reputation of being one of the highest quality sources of precision metal products in the country.
Tella Tool is a leading custom job shop, which is equipped with the state-of the-art capabilities that include tooling. Tella Tool manufactures precision metal work for a wide variety of industries, including Aerospace, Telecommunications, Computer, and Automotive.
The following are the services offered by Tella Tool & Mfg.:
- TOOL & DIE – They are involved in the designing and building of all the tooling and fixtures, from simple short-run dies to elaborate class AA progressive dies.
- COMPLETE STAMPING LINE – They offer punch presses from 10 to 1000 tons.
- MACHINING DEPT. – They are involved in CNC Machining Centers and CNC Turning Centers for both short-run and long-run orders.
- SHEET METAL FABRICATIONS – They offer shearing, punching, (including 8 N.C. presses and one 2600 watt laser machine) drilling, forming, welding (conventional and robotics), grinding/polishing, and assembly depts.
- MODEL SHOP – Prototypes are always welcome.
The Lombard facilities incorporate over 110,000 square feet with more than $25,000,000 in state of the art precision equipment to meet or exceed the needs of the customer and to deliver quality products which are expected by the customer. In addition, Tella has a 50,000 square foot facility in Brownsville. This facility, encompassing metal stampings utilizing presses up to 600 tons and maintains service for South and Southwest customers. This facility operates with Engineering and Management support from TELLA TOOL & MFG. CO., Lombard, IL.