News & Awards
Copyright © 2015 Tella Tool & Manufacturing Company., All Rights Reserved. Site Created by Thomas Web Solutions
- April 2014: Tella Tool receives ISO14001 registration approval.
- May 2014: Welding capacity increased in Brownsville, TX facility with the addition of two 75 kVA Spot Welders.
- May 2014: Tella Tool & Mfg Co. received recognition from the Workers Compensation Trust of Illinois (WTCI) for maintaining "zero lost time accidents" in 2013.
- June 2014: Tella Tool increases machining capacity in Lombard with the addition of an Okuma M560VA CNC Vertical Machining Center equipped with a Midaco Automatic Pallet Changer.
- June 2014: The metrology lab at Tella Tool gets a new addition, a Micro-Vu Vertex Automated Vision Inspection machine.
- March 2015: Tella Tool introduces new technology to the company with the acquisition of a new 3000 kW Trumpf TruLaser 1030 Fiber Optic Laser.
- May 2015: In recognition of its ongoing commitment to safety in 2014, Tella Tool receives the No Lost Time Accidents Safety Award from the Workers' Compensation Trust of Illinois (WTCI).
- June 2015: Tella Tool featured in the June edition of "MetalForming" magazine. Click to view the article.